-
June 6th, 2005, 07:47 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I'm planning to do another comparison photo. There are a bunch of AGTs of various generations lounging around in the living room: Finn and Therian (dark brown hair, blue eyes), Holly and Janice (light brown hair and eyes) and even the change between Troi (AGT 24) and Holly are interesting.
I'm not sure about the hair color but the texture has certainly changed! I wanted a doll who looks like Eleni, with sort of pretty fluffy brown wavy hair. Holly's hair is very silky and totally straight. I put it up in double ponytails and the wrapped elastic scrunchies keep slipping down! Thin hair, too?
I'll take some measurements if I can keep her from slipping between my fingers. It's hard to hold onto a skinny girl who used to be a seal! (Holly is a selkie.)
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks